10 Sephora items you need to have now!
It’s Monday, and I am honestly thinking about having a Makeup Monday type series-we’ll see how it goes LOL.
It’s no secret that I love makeup and Sephora is actually one of my go-to’s for key products. From skincare to the foundation, Sephora has been taking my funds since 2011 and its made for some great content and compliments. They’re having a one of a kind promotion just for Sephora Rouge members get 15% off a week early! Valid 4/13 – 4/16. Beauty Insider and VIB members receive access 4/20-4/23. Just head to your local Sephora to get signed up. Below I created my top ten items that I purchase from them on a regular basis. Replenishment is key, especially when it’s a great brand you know, trust and love.
//My top 10 items//
- Beauty Blender Cleanser. ($45) The BEST THING EVER!! I clean my brushes and blenders after every use and this product gives them a deep cleanse! Worth the investment!! When I say it cleans, IT WASHES AWAY THE TOUGHEST FOUNDATION.
- Sephora Brand// Cleansing Wipes. ($7.50) Hands down the only wipes I use. You only need one to use and it removes all traces of makeup. The ones I love are the exfoliating and charcoal cleansing wipes. One side is for exfoliating the other side is smoothing for clearing away all traces of makeup.
- Tarte// Doutake Eyeliner. ($24) Creates a smooth and detailed winged eyeliner and glides on my waterline. It’s nice and convenient to have 2 in 1.
- GlamGlow. ($24-75). Exfoliating and Treatment Mask. You can use this for all over the skin but I simply use it for when I have a pimple. It hardens quickly and my results have been 2 days max- it cleared up this random bump I had on my face.
- Fenty Foundation ($34) So I am a bit bias because RiRi and I are twins. We share the same birthday and year. So with that being said, I had to try her Foundation. I love it, it’s under $50, its lightweight and it sets on its own. *A little goes a long way.
- Smashbox. Studio Skin 15 Hour Hydration. ($42) I received these complimentary from Influencer. It’s a great overall foundation, its longlasting on my skin and overall worth the investment. The Smashbox brand is amazing anyway. I started off excited to try the product and it exceeded my expectations.
- Anasita Beverly Hills. Dipbrow Pomade. ($18) Ya’ll seen my eyebrows-nothing else to say. (*A little goes a long way.)
- Philosophy-Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask. ($18-$35) This is just better than the pore strips and just so effective. I place on and around my nose and simply wash it off. (*A little goes a long way.)
- FRESH- Hydration Cream. ($40) Great to use as a day and night cream! But it does not have a SPF. So while using this cream in the AM, be sure to have some type of SPF before or after applying. (*A little goes a long way.)
- First Aid Facial Cleanser. ($20) I say this humbly, but I have great skin. It was hard to come by a cleanser that made my face feel clean. I was on a search for a good cleanser, this brand was introduced to me. As a result, I simply adore it. (*A little gose a long way.)
Something on this list you wanted see? Comment below and let me know what I should try.