Linen and Summer go hand in like a Peanut belly sandwich. I can say that linen is the best fabric when the temperature rises. In Texas, temperatures have been in the triple digits. So if I do decide to step outside-I am grabbing a linen piece. Linen is a breathable material and styled properly, it makes for the chicest outfit ever. A few weeks ago, I received some pieces from Eileen Fisher from their organic linen collection. Take a peek at a few picks seen here, here, and here. The line has a range of colors, and styles and I honestly played myself by not having matching linen pants set. But anyway, outside of a timeless white linen shirt over a swimsuit, I am sharing 15 Linen pieces for Summer that you need to have.
Scroll down to read more.
- Eileen Fisher Cami Maxi Dress. Not only does this dress come in an array of colors, but it’s also super comfortable and has pockets! The straps are also adjustable too!
2. Cute sets from Express.
3. &OtherStories Red Leinen Puff sleeve dress.
4. Madewell Linen Blend Tie jumpsuit.
5. Eileen Fisher Tiered Dress. Again, we’re back to dresses on this and this number tiered white dress is a must-have. It doesn’t have pockets but you can create a cross-back style with dress straps.
6. Another Amazon Set!
7. Linen Blend Bermuda shorts.
8. Free People Linen blend Utility Pants.
9. Banana Republic- Long Lean Blazer.
11. Mango- Linen button-up Shirt.
12. Mango- Black maxi Linen dress.
13. The Reset- Linen Crop Pant.
15. Reformation Puff sleeve dress.
This blog post contains affiliate links.