Banana republic friends & family sale has a special place in my heart. Why? Because every full price item in the store is 50% off! This special event happens twice per year. I cannot think of a better way to purchase everything in my online cart…and I did. At ThePinkSnob.com, you already know we are about investing in items that are versatile in style for all seasons. Items such as jeans, denim jackets and even adding some chic blouses can elevate your Spring/ Summer wardrobe.
If you also happen to have the Banana Republic, Gap or Old Navy credit card, you have the chance to receive an extra 10% on top of the 50%. So that’s a total of 60% off retail price items.
Below I am showing you what’s worth buying and the amazing ways to style them. Use the code BRFAMILY from March 11-16th. Below are links you can shop from.
A suiting story//
Blazer suit >>> here. And Pants >>> here.
Blazer Link>>>> here
Seen >>>> here
Everything worth buying from the Banana Republic Friends & Family Sale.
Comment and share below what you plan to purchase!
This blog post contains affiliate links.