” Faith is the subsistence of things hoped for. The evidence of things not seen. ” Hebrews 11:1
I am honestly all shopped out and want nothing to do with buying anything at the moment. Let me stop, I am always in the mood for something to purchase lol. However, I am open to chatting about faith. It’s a new month and the last month of the year. This blog post is meant for anyone to read. However, I am writing this from a believer’s perspective. I am not of this world. So I am not depending on outside sources or myself to “manifest” these things for me. So if you are into self-manifestation- this ain’t for you. You cannot pray the God and then say “Imma Manifest this.” However, this is for the person who is truly believing on God for something. He makes the impossible possible.
So let’s get into this blog post.
How to Put your Fait in Action to get the results you want.
To piggyback on the text “He makes the impossible possible.” (Read Mark 10:27) He does! God puts his Super on our natural all the time. But we just cannot sit around and do nothing. We have to put some action toward what we’re believing in. You cannot pray for a baby and expect a stork to deliver it. That’s not how that works. You cannot pray for weight loss and still have bad eating habits.
Many people can say they have faith in something but have no action plan. We assume by praying to God (the one that send Jesus and left the Holy Spirit. That God.) that he will automatically rain it down. In some cases, he supernaturally does because he wants you to trust him and not be dependent on this world or think like the people in it.
But you will need to ACT on FAITH.
Here are a few tips on how you can put your Faith into action.
- Write it down. Write down what you want. It may seem impossible, scary, etc. Remember, this isn’t about you relying on yourself but on God. (Read 1 Samuel the entire Chapter. Study Hannah Also read the entire book of Ester.)
- Pray to God. Prayer works. Ask God for what you want. Back it up with scripture. His promises will always stand. His word will never come back void. Listen for the Holy Spirit to speak to you and confirm with you.
- Create a strategy, on how you would get to this goal. Remember, pray over this strategy and also ask God to change and make the adjustments if they are needed
- Put that list into action. Prep your meal plan and EAT THAT FOOD, DO THE WORKOUTS.
- Sit back and watch God work and bring people and opportunities that never crossed your mind. He got you if you put in the work and trust him. You can think of million-plus scenarios, but God will always surprise you.
“His thoughts are not our thoughts, his ways are not our ways.” Isaiah 55:8